Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Color Block Blazer in (more or less) 5 Minutes

The color block blazer trend is a a fad I file under I saw it once or twice in H&M or Zara and immediately wanted one. It's so simple, but still surprising and fashion forward.


After a while it occurred to me that perhaps recreating this trend could be as easy and simple as it looked. So I picked up two el cheapo blazers at my local everything-is-99-cents store (in one of my go to color combos, teal and pink), pulled out the scissors, and just went for it.
sd

This is a very straightforward DIY! For obvious reasons I'd recommend you try to get blazers of approximately the same size. But it's easy to compensate if yours are a bit off.

I could see this DIY working for a lot of different looks! Blouses, dresses, t shirts...
What do you think about recreating trends? This was a veeeery quick project so I'd say go for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...